Good briefing, very clear]"Online community of 3000 carers" [/i]... I think that constitutes hype, and its easy to check. Plus that figre includes people who no longer post ... best to avoid using contentious figures like this. I just feel that we carers mean nothing and thats why l dont post anymo...
<t>I am livid at the moment as l have last money form housing benefit and all this money having to be paid to suited rich lawyers just like bankers are profitinh out of other poeples miseries.<br/> <br/> Careing for a relative is love and l am sick and tired of this war by this shambles of a governm...
<t>Once again FULL TIME UNPAID CARERS LOOSE OUT. Will we ever get the financial help support we cannot do without.<br/> <br/> I am just sick and tired of this and what we are fighting for. no money debts loose private rented house etc etc etc. been to ming campbell mp north east fife no help what so...
The more i read posts here the more my blood boils for these idiots in whitehall and westminister they dont give a toss and talk nothing but drivvle sheit as we say in scotland. Whats going to happen to all of us who is going to look after us. There will be no services for us if this and any new id...
<t>The more i read posts here the more my blood boils for these idiots in whitehall and westminister they dont give a toss and talk nothing but drivvle sheit as we say in scotland.<br/> <br/> Whats going to happen to all of us who is going to look after us. There will be no services for us if this a...
Thats a pretty serious allegation, Kenneth. I mean, if it is true, then someone might lose their job. I wouldnt go saying things like that unless you are 100% sure, after all you might get sued and lose everything you own. So what exactly is your evidence? No l was just asking perhaps we are not go...
Kenneth, I think others were concerned that you seemed to be stating that Question Time is biased, rather than asking the question is Question time biased against carers? There's a world of difference between the two and if all you're doing is asking the question, no problem. But I think some of us...
I am asking the question am l not entitled to ask the above question?

everything else goes against us illegally and fraudullently via legislation over which we have no control.

speaking to politicians does not help.

kenneth2nowfife
<t>WHAT ARE THE HELL WE ARE ALL GOING TO DO.<br/> <br/> I asked my mp pa the other day that is ming campbell secretary what about the cuts and reuctions in benefit how are we supposed to fund this out of what money.<br/> <br/> I said how he said he did not know neither would ming campbell mp what is...
<t>As my topic explains is BBC QUESTION TIME biased against fulltime unpaid carers.<br/> <br/> I would like to find out from the producer of bbc questiontime if this is so.<br/> <br/> I do think that he has a lot to answer for and hope that l will put this question on as many forums as l can.<br/> <...