[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi - well thank you so much for the "PA Pool" advice. I've just registered with them there are several rates you can pay, starting at £5 per week I went for the £20 for the month I'm hopeful this will be enough time, but it goes right up to 12 months, which you pay via PayPal. I've left an advert on...
Hi Thank you, I'm going to check that out now.
Hi I've had a quick look at the 'lady' website most jobs are too far away and I've not seen the Lady magazine locally. Has anyone else see this mag local to Birmingham area. I think I'll contact the online lady to ask the question about advertising for a PA. Sorry to be so negative but I've been try...
Hi I would be using Penderels Trust to do the payroll, l did ask Penderels if they could help with the employment of a PA, they put my advert on the website, I received one CV, which was not checked out be Penderels- they said that was up to me, so I checked out the lady, who on paper look OK, but I...
Thank you for that, but I've been down this route and didn't like it. I understand that I'd be an employer and I'm willing to do all that comes along with that roll.
Hi this is my first post, I've been looking around and can't find any posts relating to employing a PA..My 43 year old daughter with LD has a care package which I run on her behalf. I'm finding it hard to find the right PA for her. Can anyone give any advice on where to start looking, I don't want a...