[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Tried to convince him to go to bed but don't think he will be any time soon. I'm pretty tired too but don't want to go to bed while he's still awake since that's what I did last night (woke up in the morning and phoned the ambulance). Shouting/being angry back definitely will not make things any bet...
I don't have much to offer in the way of advice but I just wanted to say that you are not alone and it sounds like you are doing an amazing job (though I know it doesn't always feel that way). Also I think changing your bank details was absolutely the right thing to do - don't feel guilty about that...
Just come home from being at the hospital for 12 hours after my husband (who has depression and alcohol issues) overdosed on sleeping pills and sedatives along with a lot of alcohol. Luckily it wasn't enough to do severe damage so he was allowed home after being monitored and referred to psychiatry ...
Background - caring for fiancé with depression/alcohol issues. Not sure if I'm actually looking for advice here or if I just need a bit of a rant. Managed to set him off (I think) last night by asking if he was okay too much. Does anyone else have this problem? It happens a lot and I keep asking eve...
Hi Robin, Someone specifically recommended that I read your posts as you seem to be in a bit of a similar situation to me (I'm a student trying to cope with exams etc while supporting my fiancé who I live with and who is struggling with depression and alcohol problems) and I guess I just want to say...
Hey :) I really appreciate all the advice - I am in complete agreement that 23 is pretty young to get married (I'll be 24 by the time we do, not much difference though!) and I was never in any rush. We have lived together for about 2 years now and it was him that first brought up the idea of marriag...
Hey, I'm Cat, I'm 23 and currently caring for my fiancé who has depression and problems with alcohol. I'm studying medicine full-time as well as working part-time. My fiancé and I have been together for about four years and we're getting married around three months from now. He's struggled with his ...