[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all. Ive been referred to age uk by my GP as they now help anyone over the age of 18 not just the elderly. My husband and I are 41 years old. Thank you Michael for the email i have looked at it and noted some i could contact. I think im just in distress with it all banging my head it feels...
Thank you all for your kindness and support. I dont want it to be over but i also dont see i have the choice in the matter anymore. The way i feel about myself i have just self referred for therapy, we are having to go down the path for couples therapy, but i have told them where i am in my head i j...
What a tough situation. I so sorry to hear that. My circumstances are different, I care for elderly parents. But I hugely sympathise as my Mum was left caring for an ungrateful and bullying husband. He is now dead, and she has Alzheimer's disease, which I largely blame on the burden of caring. Plea...
Hi, ive been my husbands "official" carer for 6 years after his health declined and left him unable to work. But honestly hes been a man child for the best part of our time together. We have been a couple for just over 21 years and married 18 years. We have one child our 14 yr old son. Both my husba...
Ty guys sorry for the late reply I've caught my sons cold as well as my hubby so all been under the weather. Just had my sons assessment and he was diagnosed on the autistic spectrum last week! I think after doing the shopping in the morning I need to give the folk at carers UK a call and see if the...
thank you x we are in Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. My husband gets higher rate mobility PIP and basic rate daily living rate PIP which has allowed me to claim carers for him. We don't know if we should call Carers UK or CAB for advice and help? which one would be best to turn to?? as the carers a...
hi all, thanks in advance for reading my rant, any help you can give, I will be hugely grateful! firstly let me introduce myself and my family. there is me Clare, my husband Gareth and my 9yr old son William. my husband is 36 yrs old and has asthma all his life after being born at 20 weeks with redu...