[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Chris Sorry for the confusion but I do employ carers via the personal budgets, that's what I am trying to find out. Every year I have asked for an increase in the budget inorder to give my carers an increase in their hourly pay however it was always no money in the budget due to the recession the...
Hi I am looking for information about personal budgets or direct payments. We have been in receipt of a direct payments or personal budget for over ten years, however in the last nine years I have noticed that the budget never increased with inflation in all the years we have had a budget from the c...
I have spoken to my council about this for the last 18 months with no reply. I feel it is laughable the way it is being worked out to calculate the sleep in rates for previous years which nobody appears to of picked up on. When you work out the calculations of sleep ins it appears any shortfall in t...
Your social worker should be able to provide you with details of places you can go for help and assistance in your local area, I would ask them to point you in the direction of an Independent advocate in your area, or a charity group.