Hi Mrs A, have her vitamin D levels been checked, my mum had a pressure sore that just wouldn't heal, doctor found her levels were really low, been on but D tablets for a month and gradually her sore is healing.
Lacey May
Hi Jane,
Definitely not , doesn't sound like a very good home care agency, I would never leave my husband and mum with just a buzzer, you need to ring around agencies I'm sure you will find one who can help
Best wishes
Lacey May
Hi Rosemary, my mum lives with me and my husband who has MS it's very difficult to get carers generally, my mum has a Carer in the morning for one hour and they are never late and she has a visit at lunchtime for toileting which only just started before Christmas, my husband has a morning Carer only...
Hi Linda, when my dad was in hospital, he was exactly the same, we thought at the time it was sleeping tablets they gave him, another time he had an awful sickness bug, and they gave him an anti sickness injection and exactly the same happened, of course the doctors denied it was anything to do with...
Thank you so much for replying to my post everybody,I felt really down and tearful on Christmas Day, family round on Boxing Day really helped and I began to feel better as the day went on yesterday one of my daughters in law and son came round to do the housework and washing and ironing which was wo...
I'm sorry you are feeling bad, I know how your feeling , feel so depressed today, look after my husband who has MS and my 91 year old mother with insulin dependent diabetes osteoporosis and many other ailments on my own, have a Carer most mornings for mum, only 2 mornings for my husband as the agenc...