[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks, got mum to optician today. Unfortunately one of her eyes needs laser treatment where there is a problem with the replacement lens ( from her cataract op), the other eye is fine. She's going on the nhs list but I doubt if it will be done before her knee. Am dispairing a bit as she wont to ...
<t>My Mum who lives with me is having a knee replacement in March. At present she has become less and less mobile, cant concentrate on the tele and cant read that much cause she needs her eyes retested. She wont go to the optician as she does not want to walk ( because of the pain). She has recently...
Hi Folks, I am new to the forum, I live in Surrey. I have my parents both living with me and my husband. They are in their 80's and doing well for their age. It will be great to chat to others , to get ideas on how to enrich my parents lives. Jackie http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif