[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. It is a strange life but my balancing act is to go for walks with my dogs along the coastline and enjoy the fantastic scenery when the opportunity arises each day. My mother seems to have reasonable vision in one eye and still loves her Ipad and ebooks. I ...
Hello from a fellow newbie. I can identify with anxiety issues you mention. Nice to know you are not alone
Hello Just a quick intro. I look after my 90 year old mother who has severe vision loss, hearing issues and mobility problems. I live on an island which brings both good and challenging aspects to being a carer. I have recently joined a steering group who hope, one day, to have a care home/respite e...
Maybe it is because we are so very busy there is no time and or energy to make a stand?