Thanks for the repky ... yes, that would be my solution too ... except that things that have been frozen "don't taste right". Bread's a typical problem. It has to come from the bakery that day. By the next morning, it's "dried out" or "stale" or "tastes funny". Frozen bread wouldn't even be consider...
I care for my father. His appetite is minimal. We eat very different diets. A huge amount of fresh food gets wasted in our house. It is impossible to buy half a tomato. A "proper" white loaf costs £1.25; he eats two slices, the rest goes to the birds. I eat mostly brown or wholemeal bread. He wants ...
// windows /// There's your problem, right there. I use Linux. I'm an ÜberGeek, with Aspergic tendencies, so - as far as it's possible for me - I look on this situation with pity rather than contempt. There is a "price of entry" to the world of computers; they are not consumer devices, but they're s...
My advice ? Try to avoid dealing with ANY government agency, including the NHS, by phone. Always, ALWAYS, put it in WRITING - keep a copy - and send it SIGNED FOR (used to be recorded delivery). That costs money - but is a lot cheaper than the time, effort and incredible stress when they suddenly de...