After a lengthy talk with a member of the RAID Team she was allowed home and put on twice daily home treatment visits. They feel that she is becoming too reliant on being in hospital and by overdosing she hopes that she will get admitted again. She opened up a lot today with me and told me what she ...
Good morning I wanted to post a update on the young lady I've been trying to help. After 3 months in hospital she was discharged two weeks ago and although had daily visits from her home treatment team she's been still struggling. She's been contacting the crisis team for the last several nights and...
Hi bowling bun Thank you for your reply. Yes I think they are staying in touch via video calling. I feel for her terribly because she is struggling a lot at the moment with her mental health. She is feeling very low and anxious about being so very far away from home. She's scared where she is and I ...
Sorry she's in Brighton not Bristol
Good morning A update on the young woman I was trying to help. She has been moved to a HDU in Bristol after having a meltdown in the hospital she was in. The staff decided they couldn't give her the appropriate support there so it was decided to move her. She is distraught because she has been moved...
Thank you Jenny I am going to gently run ideas past her and maybe there will be something that interests her. She knows deep down that she is a good mom...her thinking is just clouded at the moment with her mental health issues. Tiny steps each day will soon add up...she's trying to rush and what co...
Good evening Jenny She does maintain regular contact with her daughter and I also worry about later life effects due to bonding. At her best she is a lovely mother to her little girl and she misses her terribly. ...she struggles when her mental health takes a bad turn which then upsets her more. She...
Hi Jenny I've had a brief chat with her and she seems keen so we will explore this some more. Thank you for the suggestion, this could be something that would benefit her. She likes Arts and Crafts and Hair and Beauty. I think a charity shop is a fab idea😊 baby's dad isn't around. .it was pretty muc...
Thank you for your reply jenny
I will mention this to her. I think this would benefit her greatly
Hi jenny She has depression, severe anxiety and emotional personality disorder. It is difficult to witness and I'm struggling to understand exactly what it is that she finds hard to cope with. She tells me that she puts on a display for others showing that she's ok because she feels she has to get b...