[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I'm 28 and look after my slightly older wife who started getting ill around seven years ago. It started out with various pains and aches and now she can't support her own weight as well haveing a plethora of wonderful illnesses and problems so needs help transferring, bathing etc. It means I do h...
Hi, you're not alone. I used to not post here because I thought my case wasn't as bad as others here but it is all relative and it is hard being a carer no matter the circumstances.

Just remember things always change and usually look better after a bit of cake.
<t>Hi, welcome to the forum. Keep posting here even when you don't feel like people will care. They will. <br/> <br/> And I know it feels selfish but you have to look after yourself, eat as well as you can, relax when you can. if you're not fit and well then you won't be able to help as much as you'...
<t>Hi, I completely know why you feel worried. <br/> <br/> My wife was on higher for both until last week when her last claim ran out and we got a letter saying that she'd have to see someone from Atos.We've asked for a home appointment so we don't even know when that is. We expect it not to go well...
Hi there, I'm sure you'll make some friends here. Just try to post here regularly (as a habit) even you feel like people might not want to hear from you. I've been a member for a while but always feel like a new member as I never push past the initial courage of posting here. Just my two pence.
Hi there,

I write for a blog (it's on this sites blog list) and feel like I might have actually written something of use to people. Its all about making carer's allowance for you entertainment requirements. And thought people might get some use out of it.

Ed
<t>I'm sorry if this seems a little trivial<br/> <br/> I would appreciate any help: I'm trying to think of carer's representations in films, tv and in culture generally. I can't think of any really famous carers either. I'm probably being a bit think as I could only think of Lou from Little Britain ...