[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Welcome to the forums, without my two dogs I think I would of tipped over the edge years ago so I know exactly what you mean xx
Hi Sonia, glad you found us. I've found the forums very supportive xx
Hi and welcome. It is very hard to get the help at the start as all the services are so overstretched. Go to your GP and don't put a brave face on, tell them how much you're struggling and that you don't feel you can look after your Mum without help. If you can get a referral from your GP to Social ...
Thanks for the quick response. She has degenerative disc disease with scoliosis of the upper and lower spine. This has resulted in severe nerve damage and she has very little feeling in her hands and feet anymore. She is on several pain meds including fentanyl patches and a blood condition called Id...
Hi everyone, I've been caring for my partner for a number of years now with a degenerative condition. A few years ago my GP stepped in and got us some help as my health (both physical and mental) took a sudden dive. I was actually overwhelmed by the amount of help we did get. Our local council gave ...