[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
now they want to show me how to get my wife in and out off bed again. by a occupational expert, nice i just remember, exspurt broken down ex = has been, spurt= drip under pressure and continue on as normal remembering next week they will not be there but i will still be her carer. carrying on as usu...
last Sunday my wife was rushed to hospital. strait into surgical ward. On arrival i gave the nurse some details, she did not bother to wright down. First they decide the want to put a cafetiere in to get urine sample. after a few minutes they arrived with equipment, I stopped them, my wife has a uri...
my wife has been in a wheelchair for 30 years, it does not become any easier. My wife Anne was the handicap adviser to the commission in the white house in America. i have had to deal with problems with wheelchairs for the last 14 years. they do not make buildings that are safe for wheelchairs. most...
the one that really gets my goat is when i take my wife into a shop in her wheel chair and the assistant or rep talks to me and not my wife. i normally tell them "she can talk"which seems to kill the conversation some what. p, :D s for the puritans of English language. there are no dyslexia settings...
well it seems i am a Aspie husband. also have P,T,S,D, and dyslexia. Dyslexia now a days is when the spell checker cant even work out what you are saying) in defense of Aspie,s. it is a frame of mind that many people have. Yes we like to be in our own worlds and watch TV while reading a terry Pratch...
I care for my wife and she cares for me. She is wheelchair bound. after her first husband abused her for many years. at this moment she is in hospital. and I suffer from P.T.S.D. and Asperger,s (nearest spellchecker could find) last November we came back to England from Canada. and have been living ...