[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Oh ladybird..wouldn't that be wonderful- I'm sure she'd love a new man!!!<br/> I hope you'll be around later so i can reply properly.<br/> I've been trying to get out for a walk thru the woods here (something I've promised myself to do daily) all day. Physio tells me it's an absolute must for my ...
<t>Thank you bowling bun<br/> Yes, I'm torn really -whether to stay or not. Mum is a very social person who, at the drop of a hat will strike up a conversation with anyone. When we visited the centre last week just for an hour with every question they asked her, she looked to me before she spoke and...
<t>Hi there and thank you to all of you who have offered support and helpful suggestions.<br/> A place has at last become available at crossroads day care for mum. So last Tuesday we were invited to look around and have a coffee to see what mum thought of it. (Not a lot!!!) what a nightmare. I had t...
Took Mum to the cinema last week, she hadn't been since she went with my dad when Gandhi was released lol and they went to see it in Spain . we laughed so much Confused com we will never know if it had sub titles or if it was actually seen by them in UK , but she ate all the maltesers we took and c...
Thank you Ailsa ...will hunt this down !
Things are changing fast with my 93 yr old Mum and I feel I would really benefit from some well founded insight into what I'm likely to expect/understand. Image
India77 thank you once again! The truth is that I think I've been in denial of needing any advice / help for too long. And now ive started I can't seem to get the lid back on! x
<t>Well I will be well prepared. You've certainly had a rough time too. They say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but it doesn't help to get unqualified comments like that. You must have been seething.<br/> I am being pro active today in calling Care Connect to request assessments for both...
<t>Krikey..did i really write all that?!! Oh dear.. <br/> Hello and thank you to all who have been kind enough to welcome me to this much needed site ! Don't laugh ..it's taken me since last night to work out where this (members corner) actually is, following my confusion over 'roll call' (thank you...
<t>I'm so very sorry about your loss of your Mum. It's lovely that you are willing to spend the time to reassure people like myself.<br/> Thank you for your comments. I can already see the same reality of Mum attending the day centre ( every day being new!). I fully intend to carry this out. i have ...
Thank you to you both!! .. India77 and Tracey. Nice to know there are others out there who understand. The friends I have (by phone) are kind but dont appreciate that the day to day little problems and frustrations wear you down.