[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Mum has 1 day & 2 hours day care per week were still waiting for another place to become available, she only got the full day 2 weeks ago previous to that it was 2 hours per week, like a coffee morning sort of thing in a daycare centre, step dad has 2 days but different from my mums because m...
<t>so much for New year new start, this years started off just as crappy as last years! If it wasn't for bad luck I'd not get any at all!<br/> <br/> Mums deterioated more over the last few months & now can't be left on her own longer than 15 mins, christmas/new year was manic having to cook for ...
Many of those peopleI new of but hadnt realised they had alzheimers, some of the information which was hidden when their deaths were announced.
<t>Well I havent got much further despite sending out copies of the letter stating the day care facility would no longer exist from the 28th of September, I was called back by a news reporter who said the healthcare trust had gagged the press office too, & wont even acknowledge anyone now, so th...
I didnt know that, they never gave me a choice I just got a letter telling me they were taking the money back weekly will look into that thanks Image
<t>I filled in all my forms correctly when to the office with all my paperwork etc, when redoing my income support forms, they ticked everything off & still over paid me by £5 a week for over a year Im still paying the £340 back, not negotiation over how much they take, they take it before...
<t>Most pregnant women would want to eat healthily to start with for the sake of their baby, or at least you would think so, I think he's just trying to get as many brownie points as possible to get him through this next election, once thats out of thw way & were lumbered with him for 4 years, t...
It is lovely around lake windermere, some nice gift shops there too, (I collect semi precious stones & go to the gift shops round that area when ever I get a chance ) Im much further away, im closer to ennerdale lake Image
where abouts in the lakes are you visiting Image
Hi rosemary, this is also in my area but this story is about the cottage hospitals, the one Im talking about is the west cumberland hospital in whitehaven, the letter I got hold of & passed on to local news teams has certainly blown their rumour line wide open its 1st line says from September 28th U...