[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all<br/> <br/> Does anyone know of a really good easy to use and very loud personal fall alarm there seems to plenty if choice on the market but if anyone knows which to check out or avoid I would be grateful<br/> <br/> It would need to have a very loud loudspeaker on the pendant or base unit ...
<t>Hi all<br/> <br/> Does anyone know of a really good easy to use and very loud personal fall alarm there seems to plenty if choice on the market but if anyone knows which to check out or avoid I would be grateful<br/> <br/> It would need to have a very loud loudspeaker on the pendant or base unit ...
<t>Good morning everyone<br/> <br/> How are you all? I am very glad to have found you! <br/> <br/> A little about my situation this is extremely new to me and I feel like I am drowning. My mum who is now 83 suffered a head injury just before christmas which led to a lengthy stay in hospital and a re...