[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hey folks,<br/> <br/> So myself and Una (who has bipolar with ultra ultra rapid cycling (mood swings in the space of hours)) have just had quite a difficult talk about finances. When she is in a mania, consequences don't matter and she will end up buying things she doesn't need. In the past, when...
Thank you all for the warm welcome
<t>*waves*<br/> <br/> My partner is on bi-polar medication but doctors haven't officially diagnosed her with it. She's also had a pretty crappy childhood which means she can't handle her emotions, anger in particular, very well.<br/> <br/> Don't know about you, but the hardest thing for me was unlea...
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> I'm Alex and live in Oxford. My partner of 3 years has had slowly declining physical health since we met against a background of mental health problems as well. I knew about her mental health from day 2, but the physical ones have developed in the years we've been together.<br/...