[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for replying.How do you go about finding a carers support worker?
Mums been put on antipyschotics but has had to come of for a week as she has had 3 falls so we need to see of its them causing the falls as she has arthritis in her knee and its very swollen at the moment. She has been so nasty lately quite evil and I am struggling to deal with it.Just want to walk ...
Thank you ladybird they told us she could become more anxious at first so to give her diazepam along side it.
That seems to be the answer to everything "pop a pill"!!!! but what can you do.Thank you for replying and advice.x
Mum has now been put on a antiphyscotic not sure if this a good thing or not? Sometimes I feel it would be better to take her of all these meds they don't seem to do anything at all!!!! Mum went away with dad at the weekend on Friday they were back by Sat.She was terrible so out of her comfort zone ...
<t>Thank you for your reply.Mum had a psychiatrist they put her on the meds for depression and anxiety.They treat the symptoms as they come along but there not the best help trying to get hold of them is hard enough.<br/> <br/> Mums dementia was caused by a heart problem she had to have a pacemaker ...
How do I go about trying to get a support worker for us as carers please.
<t>My mum has vascular dementia.We are still coming to terms with it and finding it very difficult at the moment.<br/> <br/> She is currently on Mirtazapine 30mg and venlafaxine 150mg also diazepam when needed.<br/> <br/> Is anyone else on these meds and what doses are they currently on as these dos...
Is it normal for people with dementia to cry a lot?
Hi Anna Im new to.Im looking after my mum who has dementia but I also have a brother who has mental health issues.Please don't feel alone.xxxxx
<t>Hi Barrie.I am in a similar situation.I have been married only 3 years and only spend weekend with my hubby at home as Im with mum during the week as my dad still works at 72.He is looking to retire but Im finding things difficult at the moment.<br/> <br/> Dads lucky I don't work in the day and o...