[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all, My 24 year old son has been in a new hospital for 3 months now & I was told today that he is going to be put on clozapine on Monday, I have been told about some of the side affects & the blood tests but I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of it? I'm desperate for my son to get...
Why do cats think that if the weather is horrible in the back garden then it will better if they go out through the front door?
Haha, my cat does this - it's so funny!
I'm so proud of myself, it's 3 months since i've stopped smoking http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif I've smoked for nearly 35 years & there was always a reason to keep me smoking, so I decided this year that no matter how bad the problem, smoking won't help & i'm doing it!! Must admi...
Hi all, For those who don't know my son who is 24 has schizophrenia... He has been in hospital for over 8 months now (moving him from one to another - see other posts) This week he has been phoning me from the ward & asking me to get him a helium exit bag (I didn't even know what this was) he said h...
Hi all, My son who is 24 & has schizophrenia is still in hospital (nearly 8 months now) Anyway, I went to visit him last week & when I got there the member of staff said he'd been moved 2 days ago to another hospital at the other side of the city... I couldn't believe nobody told me, I'm still angry...
Hi Sarah, I feel so sad for you http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif I know from personal experience that for some reason the person we care for speaks badly to the person closest to them - this doesn't help though when you're feeling sad... Try to get some time for you & your daughter to be ...
Hi all, just an update to let you know that my son is still in hospital (7 months now) I'm getting really frustrated with the hospital though... As you know my son was taken to icu on xmas eve & all my visits were supervised while he was there (in a small room) the staff member said he was a risk to...
Hiya, My son is schizophrenic - delusional disorder, psychosis & is on the autistic spectrum...

I'm going through a real tough time at the moment with my 24 year old son.

x
Thank you, i'm looking into getting an advocate - my son still isn't speaking & is very unwell

Dee x