[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thank you Susieq, I will look at these and hopefully get hold of the correct people
Hi, I have an 11 year old son who has some complex issues. We have a CAMHS worker and psychiatrist coming to the house in a couple of weeks to try and assess my son. They say that they may have to look at residential if they cannot assess him on this visit. I am stressed and heartbroken at the thoug...
Thanks this is great. I will look at IPSEA and contact the LA. Maybe there is a way forward. Your reply is greatly appreciated x
My son is 11yrs old and is to start high school in September. He has not accessed full education for 4 years. At the end of every school holiday he is always awake crying with stomach pains/pains in his legs; this has been looked at and nothing physical found. On the occasions he has attended school...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable