[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi guys<br/> <br/> Does anyone know how I can get my Dad to drink more water? He's on lithium and has been for a few months and has just been discharged from hospital after spending nearly eight months there. He's never been much of a drinker, but it seems all the more important now that he's on ...
Thanks for the welcome and thanks Susie for the great advice. Image

It's all going OK so far. He's in the conservatory doing some jigsaw which funnily enough was something he was never interested in.
<t>Hi Everyone<br/> <br/> My name is Emma and I'm a newbie to caring. My 68 year old Dad was admitted to a psychiatric hospital back in March with psycotic depression. We are in the process of getting him home because there is not much else the hospital can do for him. While he has improved a little...