[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi All<br/> <br/> I am new today....<br/> <br/> I care for my daughter who has had severe anorexia for the past 5 and a half years. It's been something of a roller coaster.<br/> <br/> I also cared for my Dad for many years (Parkinson's) - albeit at a distance - train journeys sometimes on a daily...
<t>My Dad suffered from Parkinson's and had falls and really wasn't managing. He refused to have any help. I phoned Social Services and arranged for an assessment both from them and from their OT Department. I made a point about being there when they called. Dad was somewhat frosty when they arrived...
<t>My daughter is 22 and has suffered from anorexia for over 5 years. I too try to be a dolphin but it is not always easy. I have to stop myself being a kangaroo and I'm frequently a jelly fish. I wish there was an easy solution to this horrible illness but sadly I think it is a matter of trying to ...