[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Melly1 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 pm

I think it will be tough on folk like S and I, who won't be seeing family. We usually see friends around the main event

Melly1
I spend every Xmas on my own now as I have no family. I don't find it tough.
It's all a question of mental attitude to life.
The way to stay safe is for everyone who wishes to meet to self isolate themselves 2 weeks before Xmas.
In this way everyone is then free of the virus.
A cheap (non smart )mobile phone can be set to fast dial. All she has to do is press a single button and other mobile will ring.
My wife and I had one each to warn each other by a single button press
Although at my age I would be offered the vaccine, as I lead a very solitary life I will not have it
in case of nasty reactions. When it's well tried and tested on the population I might have it then.
Yes, yes, give them a firm cut off date when you will stop caring..
It may sound cruel but it's really kinder for him AND you in the long run.
With dementia, it will only get worse and worse as time passes..
My wife was the same. Never knew what she had and as she had a great dread of getting it I
never told her she had it !
I've registered as they may wish to see if the over 85's crock out taking it :lol:
Will they ever open again? Covid has changed the way many people operate now. Working from home will become the new norm for many, so doctors may take this new way of ta;lking to patients without seeing many of them as the new norm for them too. Even before covid our doctors only wished to talk to y...
Now we have Leicester closed down.
Some idiot decided to open the pubs next SATURDAY, of all days.
In 3 weeks more towns closed ?????
I've never understood why some people enjoy being in such huge crowds.
Beaches/Glastonbury/football matches/ etc.
I wouldn't go near one if I was paid to.
"I'm not glad of loud rowdy crowd." :)