I would be careful of a cream that puts you to sleep just by rubbing it in.
Has it been given any tests, approval ?
Will it become addictive??????
Non healing leg ulcers in the elderly can be caused by valves in the leg veins not operating properly. My wife had a leg ulcer for months that wouldn't go and was fitted with elasticated stockings which pressurises the leg. These are measured by a nurse to suit the size of leg. Taken off at night. T...
Patricia_1802 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:59 am

I've just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, which has hit me hard.
http://www.edennuganics.co.uk/fibromyal ... fms-ax-50/
Hi Lesley, You say your Mum washes daily at the basin and keeps herself clean. Therefore, I'd conclude that is ok, as long as she isn't getting sore etc, Showering daily is a personal choice and not one that is taken by everyone. Obviously for an active, manual worker, daily showering would be desi...
hi,my 85 year old mum is getting unsafe going on the commode in the night.wondered if there was any advice out there on the best pads or pants to get through the night and be dry.jane. My wife uses a slipper bed pan. (this type is difficult to spill) I connect its outlet with a flexible pipe to a 1...
I'm surprised carers need additional exercise.
What with cooking, housework, gardening all of which I do alone, fetching this and taking that too,
I get all the exercise I need.

I do wish things were back as they were once, when I was happy and FAT! :lol:
Sorry I couldn't make it......I caught a virtual virus. :)

What is bacteria?
The rear entrance to a cafeteria. :lol:
Yer gotta have jokes that will make you groan virtually at Xmas!!!! :lol: Here's 2............. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to d...
I get up with the virtual lark to wish you all a virtual Merry Xmas ..........
............and a real one I hope for you all.
Very sorry.