[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My wife was the same. Never knew what she had and as she had a great dread of getting it I
never told her she had it !
I've registered as they may wish to see if the over 85's crock out taking it :lol:
Will they ever open again? Covid has changed the way many people operate now. Working from home will become the new norm for many, so doctors may take this new way of ta;lking to patients without seeing many of them as the new norm for them too. Even before covid our doctors only wished to talk to y...
Now we have Leicester closed down.
Some idiot decided to open the pubs next SATURDAY, of all days.
In 3 weeks more towns closed ?????
I've never understood why some people enjoy being in such huge crowds.
Beaches/Glastonbury/football matches/ etc.
I wouldn't go near one if I was paid to.
"I'm not glad of loud rowdy crowd." :)
The rate of Covid is not dropping and the daily death rates for this week so far, are
not going down compared with last weeks.
Once the pubs open etc the second wave will sweep in. Betcha.
If you can afford it, perhaps you get a carer to come and sit with him every fortnight
for an hour whilst you go shopping. That would cost about £20 per fortnight.
To my surprise after all the demonstrations recently we are now at level 3.
If your blood pressure of 215/126 was measured by a GP who did nothing about it he should be reported.
to the medical council. It needs to be brought down immediately..
Covid , it's only given to those on Oxygen or Ventilator. It does not benefit anyone else with Covid.
Those with severe lung infection sometimes their immune system goes into overdrive and attacks the body.
Dex helps prevent this in some patients and saves their life.