[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for that Robert.
She enjoyed her day and is happy to go back....feels it did her good. She is tired but fine and I eventually settled down !!!
<t>Well...I have just arrived back from leaving Mum into daycare...I thought I would feel great and free as a bird but in actual fact I feel terrible !! I don't know why as she was happy and the staff seemed great and told me to ring anytime if I wanted to know how it was going.<br/> Before this whe...
Thanks to everyone. I do think Northern Ireland is better than the UK mainland in a lot of ways especially health and education but then again its a lot smaller. Mum is looking forward to going to her first day care this morning and I am in bits....nervous etc. I know its silly but there you go !!! ...
<t>I am in Northern Ireland. Northern Trust area.<br/> I think the social worker said the money came from a carers charity or something like that. I will let you know more when I get it...she thinks I will get a cheque when whatever form she needs to fill it to say its done goes off.<br/> I didnt as...
This is interesting. I had a carers assessment on Tuesday and the social worker came back today to explain the day care to Mum ( as she had not met her at the meeting I had with her ) and get her to sign a form. Then she showed me the carers assessment form she had typed up with the information I ha...
<t>Financial assessement was not mentioned but the social worker knows the house is signed over and she does not not have very much in savings. They said her attendance allowance could be used for it.<br/> I had thought it was free but maybe things have changed and £77 a week is not too bad I suppos...
Hi, I had a carers assessement yesterday and suddenly there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have now got day care 2 days a week in the same home where the respite fortnight is also booked for 2 weeks at end of May. Mum is looking forward to going to the day centre ( not mentioned the fortnight ...
Thought these were amusing !!!
Thats useful to know....that she might be able to go for the day and get used to it. I am feeling much better today....glad I didnt run away !!! I had a night out on saturday and really enjoyed it. Was exhausted yesterday so had a relaxing day and just did what was needed and no more !! It really di...
How do you add an attachment of a picture ?