[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Christine<br/> Many thanks for this info - it is good to amass as much information as possible so any links thatmention CBD are verywelcome. I had thought that it was a disease only of the elderly - i hate to think thatt attacks much younger people - or even chldren. <br/> Hope this is not true o...
<t>dear Debbie and Rosemary<br/> Many thanks for your quick replies, nice to hear from you. <br/> I have followed the alzheimers link and it seems that there are some books produced by the Alzheimers society that might help so i will investigate. <br/> Whatever the problems facing you, I hope they b...
<t>Hello, this is my first use of this forum and I am hoping to find out more about a disease called CBD - cortical basal degeneration. My mum has it and she seems to be deteriorating quite fast but I don't know which of her symptoms and behaviours come from CBD and which maybe dont. I feel we shoul...