Hi my name is Jason.i am new to this forum and looking for some advice,maybe some help.my partner has been suffering with undiagnosed seizures for two years now,she has had all the tests and we still don't know?? she is currently signed off work due to her illness.she has had three serious accident...
Has anyone any ideas about a quiet break? It has been suggested that I have one but at the moment life is still about building memories so I would want something for the two of us. I would like somewhere restful, I would like to sleep and read, a slow walk or two. I am am older carer. I do not want ...
One could paraphrase this but why not just alter the last line - it's a great and inspirational poem If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and...
Thanks for sound advice. Sometimes we need to go back to basics, it is so easy to drift away in our ever changing situations. A big big thankyou to all who advised me about Attendance Allowance. I contacted Age Uk who sent someone out to help fill in the forms. Suddenly a post dated amount arrived i...
I feel you need professional advice but would walking poles be more trendy he could feel that they are more of a fitness aid. We use sticks, the pavements are so uneven and a dodgy camber can affect balance. We have found Tao chi helps, my husband has straightened out and gained strength, we have al...
Not sure what a sticky is but if it means the first thing newbies, like me, see on a site it would be great. Not sure where to put this. I have learned that infections do not always show the usual symptoms. E.g. Chest infections, no cough or raised temperature especially in older people. Two senior ...
Good morning, it is a bit like a roller coaster isn't it. With ones eyes shut never knowing what is coming next! Soooo tiring. My A, has vascular. Good days mean he makes plans which fizzle out. Yesterday he planned to do DYI, he forgets his capabilities. Starts then loses interest. Other times very...
I am new so just read your post. How brave you are, you do love otherwise you would not be there for so many people. You must find love for yourself too, just imagine putting so much love into yourself it just spills over to other people. We do need to care for our selves, but I do know how hard thi...