Mrs A thank you for your constructive comment x Jenny yes it is the former, story too long to go into right now, 3 years now of fighting various orgs not complying with various acts..... all down to money and austerity and peoples rights being blown away because they can! Time for change! well over ...
Cheers bowlingbun ....I knew I would get the support of another member who is not prepared to take things lying down.
It is appalling. All this must stop. The most vulnerable and weakest in our society suffer under the nasty party. In my mother's local authority they have closed down a care home in favor of a luxury care home for the rich with caviar on the menu. Meanwhile they now have a policy of socially cleansi...
Bernadette, don't be fobbed off by the social worker ... I had an Ombudsman case the Ombudsman instructed to local authority to give me copies of needs assessments and reviews. Only then did I get copies. When I did get them back they were full of falsehoods to meet the needs of the Local authority ...
The care home that my mother is in, is in breach of the Data Protection Act there has been a case with the Information Commissioners Office and they have been found to be in breach. This is about tests that were carried out on my mother without my consent (I have LPOA) and then CH manager refusing t...
Just an update from me the test was carried out again by my LO's GP and the result was 24 out of 28. Drastically different from the test result carried out without my consent or notification by CH staff.
Thank you for your reply Jenny lucus.... this is just one issue in a mountain of other's since my LO got Alzheimer's ... it is LA funded and they have been in violation of their legal obligations under the care act for the last 2 years...it is a LA that has been on the news a lot lately due to their...
Hiya bowlingbun.... long story re the manager which I won't go into now.. but a real not nice or professional sort of manager.. .. I have often reported this CH to the CQC, and yes very helpful good listeners and you like they serve a good purpose but in my experience they seem pretty powerless when...
Does anyone know if there are different versions of this test? https://patient.info/doctor/six-item-cognitive-impairment-test-6cit The reason I ask is because this test has been carried out on my mother by a nurse at her Care Home. It was done without my consent or notification. The result has been ...
susieq and bowlingbun, thank you so much both links very helpful.

:-) x