[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This might sound familiar to other lone carers. I did what I could in advance - had the contact details of a couple of (locally based) internet friends who could be called on in the case of a non 999 emergency, got all the prescriptions, housework and groceries sorted beforehand, made sure that rem...
So basically its because we are - All wanting to live longer and have the technology to do so, but that is so expensive. - A rise in population requiring access to limited resources - Managerial staff costing a lot of wages - Expensive computerized data systems, some which do not work. - Expensive ...
Thanks Melly1, Certainly sounds like Hubs is on quite a low dose. I've had a look at the leaflet and it says max is 400mg/day, perhaps the Neuro will up it when we next visit. xx I get absences (at least, I haven't had an aura or a full-on seizure for about 6 years - touch wood) and am on 600mg Lam...
Probably too far away for you but they may be able to make arrangments: Yorkshire Care Equipment. They provide excellent service and, although the prices aren't cheap, you're not going to get a nicely-specified/personalised chair on the cheap Image
<t>The residential home my Mum's in uses Hartmann products. They won't provide them free as she's not actually incontinent, she just has small accidents, e.g. in the middle of the night if she's sleeping deeply or during the day if she doesn't buzz for help quickly enough. I didn't know at the time ...
hey thank you for all your replys have just heard from carers trust and they are going to give mum an extra visit in afternoon to do food, coffee and medication while i am on holiday even though last minute only 3 weeks to go, it proves that if u keep on at them even though they put you through so ...
Hi Tu, I have a frail elderly mum, a son with severe learning difficulties, and some serious health problems of my own, and I'm widowed. It took a period of counselling for me to come to terms with what I could do, what I should do, and wouldn't or couldn't. I am, more or less, back in control of m...
<t>Hi,<br/> Just discovered this forum and wondering if anybody has any thoughts...Mum had a very dense stroke on Xmas Eve 2011 and is now in a residential home (right-sided hemiplegia and expressive aphasia). Personality is much the same as before but "worse", e.g. she liked things to "be in their ...