[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you sunset nice to know there are people out there going through the same.
<t>Thank you ladybird17,Thank you for taking the time to answer,the funny part is i worked for private care and social services care,the care was always there i was retired on ill health.<br/> My daughter and i had a good talk my husband is now double incontinent,and my daughter came to put her dad ...
Thank you no1 mum,i will do thank you for taking the time to reply
Take care hugs xx
<t>Thank you no1mum,My daughter thinks we were assessed when the man from social services came he came because the district nurse came to see my husbands legs ,she asked if social services had been, we told her we phoned a month ago,the district nurse went to the social services and told them to get...
<t>Thank you for the answer, yes we had to go and see my husbands doctor ,on Monday,she told us to keep chasing the social service the man that called from social services was working from home,and my daughter was given his phone number,the daughter was telling him how things had changed within days...
<t>Hi I have a husband that has vascular dementia,also has ulcerated leg,he is 71 years of age i am 66 i have narrowing of 7 discs in the back arthritic knees, small of the back and both hip joints.<br/> My husband has been diagnosed for 5 years,he is now starting to wet himself also going to the to...