"The sun's out, I'm going outside to get up close to a butterfly."
"A rainbow's an upside-down smile."
Hi Melly1, we have some interesting conversations and it enables me to communicate ideas very quickly (and covertly, when the need arises). A nice bonus is having chats with a lovely deaf shop assistant locally.
Hi Elaine, here's progress to date. I've asked my daughter to do a small rainbow-coloured butterfly in the corner. Normally I do a border of illustrations, but I don't think this needs anything other than a butterfly. She used to call them rainbow-jiggers when she first started to whisper words, it ...
Hi all and thanks for sharing, greetings Elaine - I did try cross stitch a few years ago (inspired by my master cross stitcher sister-in-law) but you've either got it or not...I'm the latter lol However, I do like calligraphy so I'll take up your lovely suggestion in that way. I know raising and car...
I've been caring for my autistic daughter for 27 years, there's been just the two of us the last 12. I have issues which I'd like to keep private, but as a result we care for each other. Written off as a youngster, I invested a lot of time and effort in her education, but I never thought I'd have to...