[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all, thanks for your replies, sunnydisposition point taken & names changed I'm so tired it just didn't occur to me ...duh! So, I rang her supervisor and asked what exactly was required, explaining the situation with the medical practice. When Wotsa applied for the job she'd used words that trigge...
Hi All, I'm Mum & carer to my 30 year old high functioning autistic daughter, I'll call her Wotsaname. She lives with me, there's just the two of us. As well as autism she also has a lung condition whereby her lungs produce too much mucous when she's exposed to dust. She doesn't have an asthma diagn...
"The sun's out, I'm going outside to get up close to a butterfly."
"A rainbow's an upside-down smile."
Hi Melly1, we have some interesting conversations and it enables me to communicate ideas very quickly (and covertly, when the need arises). A nice bonus is having chats with a lovely deaf shop assistant locally.
Hi Elaine, here's progress to date. I've asked my daughter to do a small rainbow-coloured butterfly in the corner. Normally I do a border of illustrations, but I don't think this needs anything other than a butterfly. She used to call them rainbow-jiggers when she first started to whisper words, it ...
Hi all and thanks for sharing, greetings Elaine - I did try cross stitch a few years ago (inspired by my master cross stitcher sister-in-law) but you've either got it or not...I'm the latter lol However, I do like calligraphy so I'll take up your lovely suggestion in that way. I know raising and car...
I've been caring for my autistic daughter for 27 years, there's been just the two of us the last 12. I have issues which I'd like to keep private, but as a result we care for each other. Written off as a youngster, I invested a lot of time and effort in her education, but I never thought I'd have to...