[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
He has had to stop fishing altogether Pete, he has taken all his expensive poles and rods to be sold at the local tackle shop but no interest yet, we may have to put them on Ebay when I learn how to do it. Your right about my life being curtailed as well I just seem to take Mum shopping and thats i...
<t>Just had a letter from British Gas, I'd said I'd up date if I could so here goes.<br/> <br/> The cheaper tarriff was the Essentials Tariff but is ending on the 28th September 2012, the new scheme if I remain eligible I can get the Warm Home Discount Scheme for a £130 discount on my electricity, I...
Hi Rob and welcome Image
Good advice from the cheeky one Image
Huge beamy grin.
Thanks Gary I love cats have three myself so that really made me smile. Mum was a nurse she keeps offering to help to make the beds but they won't let her. I will have to think of something as she has a few more days in that we know of at the moment.
Thanks, normally I am strong and positive just having a bad day, guess we're all allowed them from time to time.
<t>Unfortunately my family are not much use. My sister who has done nothing for 20 years sees her about once a fortnight. Another brother only turns up if she has money to give him. I think it is hitting home for me now more than ever that despite being one of five children I am really an only child...
<t>I am not an expert but due to son's autism and OCD I meet people with a lot of different mental health issues. The people I have spoken to with Bi Polar only a handful but they say that when they are taking their medications, after the period of finding what works best for them, they function bri...
<t>Any changes for an autistic child well for most need to be done slowly, one more night a week than currently happens that kind of thing, it is very good of her to be with you so much to care for her nephew she clearly loves him very much but perhaps also it is hard for her being away from her hom...
Why does she want to make you relinquish your rights? That doesn't sound right. Can't you give her Joint Parental Responsibility? This would mean that if she had to take your son to hospital, doctors or see the schools to make major decisions she would be able to do that EQUALLY alongside yourself? ...
Hi the cheeky one, Where you able to get continuing healthcare for your mom as shoorly this chronic condition would count for it She doesnt want any help from anyone else at the moment, she has Wiltshire Farm Foods for her meals, has the wet room which she fell in on the second time of using, not t...