[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Pixie,

I to hadn't even given it a thought but now you metioned it I will keep my eye out for anything out of the ordinary going on.
Try to do some relaxation to keep calm & good luck at the doctors.
take care Deb x
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Thanks for the offer the cds Wendy but like you said it will be easier all round if I download it from the web.<br/> <br/> I would however love to have a copy of your fear & phobia cd because i think it would be really beneficial to my hubby.<br/> I think its great that you...
Hi

They definitely messed up but hopefully things will improve from now on.

I will have to ask Wendy for a copy of her Husbands music sounds like its been good for you.

You make sure you behave!

Take care Deb x
Hi

Thanks for your suggestion I've talked to my husband about the rewind therapy & he said when he goes to the consultant he will talk to them about it.
I will keep you posted.

Take care Deb x
<t>Hi Pixienubbins,<br/> <br/> Well up until the 12th Aug Crisis Team were still involved but then on that morning 2 Occupational therapist turned up at out house to do an assessment & told me Crisis had pull out.<br/> Just wish somebody had told us!!!<br/> They did there assessment then said it...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> It's now Saturday the 8th August & we are no further on than we were last week.<br/> The only good thing is that my husband still remains under the crisis team until the 20th August now because thats when the handover takes place. <br/> The Doctor did turn up but didn't want to...
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> <br/> Just thought I would let you know that today my husband is finally seeing a consultant from within the crisis team he is coming at 9am can't wait. I just hope he changes some of his medication or gives him a stronger dose because he has only been on the starter dose since ...
Hi Everyone, Sorry for not replying sooner only my husband could no longer cope with such vivid flashbacks day & night also constant nightmares. So while everybody kept telling me SORRY!! we cannot see your husband yet, due to protocol & a 3 month ruling. Myself & my daughter took him to A & E & als...
<t>Hi Fluffycat,<br/> <br/> I forgot to say I did speak to them all yesterday & what a waist of time!!!!!<br/> His CPN who had been off sick for over a week & returned on Monday! Now wouldn't you have thought that with all thats been going on she could have had the decency to phone my husban...
<t>Hi <br/> <br/> I've been up a couple of times in the night with my husband because of the nightmares & the flashbacks.<br/> Like you said NO amount of money would help, he just wants rid of these terrible nightmares & flashbacks.<br/> <br/> As for his CPN's & Consultants Managers from...