[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you. I did ask him about a private arrangement and he wasn't against the idea. We are going to look into it and see what's around.
Thank you :)
Hi there, thanks for they reply. Yes I would consider private counselling although hubby may need persuading. Do you know what sort of things we'd need to look for to find someone suitable please?
Hi all, I'm the latest newbie. I'm supporting my husband who has had depression and anxiety for 3 years. It's been a roller coaster few years and right now we are in a dip. It's really hard and I'm so glad I found this group as I could really do with some help for me from time to time. Anyway that's...
Hi all, my husband of almost 10 years had a breakdown 2 and 1/2 years ago. He went back to work before he was ready, I knew he wasn't ready but he couldn't see it. Now 2 years later, he's been signed off with depression and anxiety. He's been off for the last 6 weeks and is off for another month. I ...