[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the replies and the wishes. To answer questions asked: Mum is 86, I"m 60 unmarried, and we live together in a house we own outright and moved to 5 yrs ago, which is in joint names to protect it. I was told not to put it in my name alone in case something happened to me. She has less than ...
Hi. First joined 5/6/7 yrs ago when widowed Mum was vaguely diagnosed with vascular dementia after a series of headaches and a scan. Doc was not definite, but advised POA, which we did thru solicitor, but it only covered money & property. I probably should get the other one, do I need a solicitor? I...
<t>What really struck me, as it seemed to Una, was the amazing coincidences. Her grandad working for Rowntree's in York; Rowntree being a colleague of Ebenezer Howard in housing reform. Howard building Welwyn, where grandad retired; Una starring as the face of Rowntree's Dairy Box in 1955. The sad b...
I though Harold Wilson, but can't recall any movies he made! Image Image
teapot (as in 'useless as a ...')
chamber
denture
wicket
(the) joint
(and) lodging