Here's the link to Roy's online bookshop:

http://www.cornucopiabooks.co.uk/

I think you'll like it...

beeswax
Just another point - I think that the government want us carers to stay at home because it's much cheaper for them if we do (paraphrased from something that I half heard on the radio). They certainly don't seem to make it very easy to get a job. But self employment has a significant role for carers....

So you have renamed your dog Asbo, must be a naughty doggie... Image
yes, he's a bit of a live wire Image Quite a good laugh - much cheaper and much more fun than a drinking habit!

beeswax
the weekly earnings limit is pretty well meaningless for people in self employment...do you count the invoices that get sent out or the income that eventually comes in? What happens when you receive £1,000 in one week and nothing the next? I'm completely baffled by the system, and dreading what ...
Hi Guys, Sorry I haven't had the heart to look at these replys until this morning - thanks ever so much for the support! We're just off to the Doctors this morning and I'll read them more closely later. The business has made hardly anything since April and i wonder if I should just pack it in - but ...
<t>Thanks Matt,<br/> <br/> Yes we're probably both jumping to conclusions and casting aspersions just isn't dignified and I appologise sincerely for my part. These benefit things/health worries etc really do get the blood pressure boiling!<br/> <br/> Maybe my English wasn't very clear - it's quite p...
Thanks Christine,

I'll give them a ring.

Fred
<t>Dear Joan,<br/> <br/> What a disgusting slur! At no point did I say that I wasn't declaring what were doing to the IS people. In fact I regularly send them my accounts as required. You should be ashamed of your self for taking such a self righteous position! Life is hard enough for my wife who ha...
<t>Hello Everybody,<br/> <br/> New to the forum and have my first question - I hope that somebody can help?<br/> <br/> I presently care for my wife who has RA and mobility problems. <br/> <br/> We have an online business which means that we can work from home. As you may well know the guys from Inco...