[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The donation is the last thing on my mind, but thank you for the advice. What ever I decide I will use the advice given and not just sign it over.
I just want my uncle to be angry with the disease and not me.
He is still very raw and angry with me, my sister has conirmed all his affairs are in order. I wrote a letter as suggested and gave it to my sister but she said he read it and put it away, she is trying her Best But as soon as she talks about me he just shuts the conversation down. I told him in the...
Thank you so much to you both for your kind words and advice. He hasn't fallen out with me your right he's angry with the diseaseand have spoken to my sister since posting and she has told him that she can't do this alone and he has to let me help, she got someone to come and arrange his funeral wit...
Hello I have been caring for my uncle for 4 years and have been the only member of the family helping up until May this year. He was diagnosed with lung cancer in January and I supported him through the process he had a couple of spells in hospital and started treatment in May but I had to go away t...
More test to be done, lung biopsy, pet scan, sort of good news as they now saying it maybe non small cell and could possibly be treated with surgery and chemo... So they is some hope that it may not be terminal after all. I really really hope it's not. More weeks of waiting but will be worth it if t...
Thank you so much ladies. Another turn of events happened yesterday, I was offered a job that I applied for last month and had pretty much forgotten about, contract is for 5 months, it's to start 10th of April... I explained the situation and said they can wait until tomorrow so I can find out what ...
What an awful situation, your sisters close by and retired but you have had to give up your career to do this? As others have said if there's is a will and your mum has assets then you should not feel bad about taking a Wage, I am also new to the forum and have found it a godsend of wonderful people...
Thank you Bowlingbun, He's very house proud his place is old fashion but spotlessly clean, he doesn't have heating because he couldn't stand the mess and upheaval, but the position of the shower and toilet ( at the back of flat behind the kitchen ) and the fact they are also tiny and your right it's...
My children are all adults living independent life's but are all close by. I can't stay with my uncle his place is small has no heating and only a portable hot water boiler enough for him to shower daily. No washing machine, I take this or if he needs something in a hurry he takes to the local laund...
It was very easy when the father in law passed, he lived in local authority housing and his savings were under the threshold so that saved us a lot of stress. My dad is still living so again nothing for me to deal with there. My uncles property I would guess is worth around 25 thousand then he has m...