I just posted a long heartfelt reply and it wouldn't post 'your message has too few characters'!! How many characters do i need in 4 paragraphs?? :roll:
I'm just having a really bad time - I want to cry all the time - not for Mum - she's got no idea what I'm going through- but yesterday big sis turns up and says 'put her in a home' - 'give yourself a break' - this is someone who got me to take early retirement on a vastly reduced pension. When I sai...
:cry: is there anyone out there? I'm feeling very bad :cry:
I am feeling so angry this morning - I'm spitting feathers!! The DN has just called to take Mum's annual bloods - I said I'm desperately in need of some wipes Big ones - the baby wipes I can get from the chemist- I've been left with dressings to put on her sacrum for the last few months - I'm the on...
Dear stacie. your posts have resonated with me so much, my mum's been fast tracked more than if she was in a Grand Prix!! But she won't give in -I've even been told she's getting 'too good care' -but I'm a nurse - can't give crap care!. I believe that everyone goes in their own time, can't go into d...
Dear Deborah, the Bradford Score was a legitimate tool when it was first devised- but unfortunately like lots of things it's been abused by employers. I've a friend who's score ran into thousands! - she said 'I don't care - it's supposed to indicate how stressed I am, not that I'm due for the sack!!...
I asked for more help in the daytime (Mum gets 2 1/2hr visits a/m & p/m) -I end up helping out as well when she's in the mood not to accept help! I asked for an extra 1/2hr in the day and was told I could only have it if I gave up one of the 1/2 hrs she already gets! They also quibble over an extra ...
Dear Jenny and Bowling Bun -Mum's going nowhere soon!! And neither am I! Mum's been fast tracked once - but she gets such fantastic nursing from her daughter -( wouldn't get that in the NHS!! ) it's been stopped. I've got into the habit now that when my sister comes over (tues and Sat 2Hrs a time) I...
:mad: Sorry - didn't mean to post that - just feeling a bit sorry for myselfXX :P :P :P
I am SO tired - I feel I can't post how tired I feel - I can't post how disappointed I feel with my sister not being able to support me when my brother can't come over because his daughter's sick. Last week I posted my feelings on Facebook and got lots of positive stuff from friends - why can't she ...