[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Claire, hope you get the help and support here that you need. My 2 daughters (18 & 16) are autistic, and although lovely, are not aware of how I feel, and that can be hard when I always have to be aware of how they feel! I use a lot of distraction with my eldest ( just changing the subj...
Hi, and welcome, I only discovered this great site last month & I'm so glad I did. It's just good to put whatever's bothering you out there.
I care for my 2 girls with ASD, they are 18 and 16.They are lovely, but it's still hard work.
Take care xx Image
Hi & welcome, I am quite new but it's already made a big difference in how I feel. Just to connect with the outside world, with people who understand what caring is really about. Both of my daughters (18 nearly & 16) are autistic, but on different ends of the spectrum. Although I'm still married (ju...
Morning Sandra, morning all, yes, sad is the feeling I am most in touch with re: C. I am ok until I get blindsided by what other young people are able to do, and when the contrast is too stark between us and other families without disability to cope with. However, I feel lucky that C & H are such lo...
Hi Sandra, I'm fairly new too, but very glad I joined, have already got so much support and comfort from other members & I don't feel quite so alone now. I have 2 girls with autism; C is 18 in a couple of weeks, but is really still a toddler, so this is very physically and mentally demanding for me ...
Will do, thanks, still finding my way around the site. Have managed to get out for a quick walk so feel a bit better than I did earlier x
Thanks for replying, it's good to know there is support out there. Stuck at home today, eldest off sick. She is so sweet, but so vulnerable. Need to get out and walk the dog, but can't leave her on her own in the house. Plus have horrible hangover and feel really sick myself! Need to address bad 'co...
Merry Christmas! It's really good to belong & get much needed support Image
Thank you Myrtle Image
<t>Hi, I'm new to the forum, and glad to be here. I have 2 daughters with autism (one nearly 18 and the other 16) & feel very isolated a lot of the time. I had to give up work a few years back, as I couldn't cope with caring and life in general. I found it very difficult to get carers to help me...