[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Stephen I too have lost parents a sister, a nephew who died from cot death at 4months, and most recently my lovely husband who suffered strokes, vascular dementia and other health issues. I think of my husband every day, in fact he is rarely from my mind. I've learned to adjust to the different way ...
Elizabeth I had to go down the court of protection route for my late husband. Please consult the office of guardianship before you go down that route, and talk through everything. Im not certain but they may not help you with the best place your Mother should live. It's a very costly situation, very...
David
That's concerning. I had a smart meters simply because mine were so difficult to get to even though I can read them. My Grandson used to do that, willingly, I felt so dependant. Fingers crossed all remains ok. It has been so far.
I wore my mask yesterday in a retail park. In the shops anyway. Still glad to take it off outside as always. From what I could see 90% of people wore them. The ones who didn't may have been exempt anyway but kept a distance. Still hand gel in shops. So maybe Denis your positive thoughts are correct....
Nicola
My Ist paragraph is from Google as Ajay has wisely suggested. Apologies I should have explained.
Many years ago I lost my Dad. He rallied for a short time before he died. Nurses explained to my Mother its not uncommon.
One to two days prior to death, patients may have a surge of energy. They may be able to physically do things they were previously incapable of doing and may become mentally alert and verbal when they were previously disoriented and withdrawn. Dying patients may also have a sudden surge in appetite....
Julian
David's wife sadly has MS not sclerosis.
Appalling! Your poor wife, crying out in pain and them ignoring it. Hope you get through to the CHC team asap. You and your wife can't be left without support.
Oh David why is everything made so complicated. I can't answer your question sadly, but when hubby was granted CHC at the nursing home, I was told how much was being allowed. No suggestion of him being moved to a cheaper home. I would have thought they should at least have explained to you. You are ...
Elizabeth As Melly stated I had issues with carers cutting my husbands food. Well the meat mostly. I put a note in his daily book, a note on his wall, and on the door. A polite note obviously. The manager got the message and had laminated notes in place including one in the kitchen. It took a lot of...