[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Forest girl I think you are being sensible, and caring. Not actually seeing someone does not mean you don't care or love them! I shall be going to my elder daughter and her husband. She isn't my bubble family, younger daughter and family is. Will see them. I long to see my granddaughter her partner ...
Hi Michelle Welcome to the forum. Although what you are saying about your Dad is so common with dementia, each person is individual. Some have much quicker decline than others. Vascular dementia goes in steps, some small then large leaps. My lovely husband had vascular dementia and suffered strokes....
Ajay
My daughter's much loved dog steals socks if she gets the chance, and definitely knows the word treat, so that one was real to me me!
Ajay
You've done it again!! Made me chuckle twice. :D
Melly
Thank goodness it's worked out. You shouldn't have been through all the anxiety and stress, and hope it never happens again.
Bet you are mentally exhausted. ((( Hugs)))
Melly
I realise you won't really give the phone to S. If I can understand why it's not possible, surely universal credit staff should!!?
Sorry if it looked like I thought you were going to.
Oh Melly What a worry for you. I'm praying that if you get the call tomorrow, you will be able to explain yet again the situation and it will be understood. Handing the phone to S will cause his anxiety levels to go sky high, I strongly suspect, and you will be left to cope as usual. I wish I could ...
I'm an ex carer. I truly believe that carers deserve the discounts and the other concessions probably more than the key workers. Not that they don't deserve recognition. They chose the careers, carers for loved ones did not choose. I don't begrudge anyone. I do begrudge, however,on every carers beha...
Hi Alison Welcome to the forum. Has your mother been tested for urinary tract infections? They can mimic dementia, and cause dreadful confusion. That needs to be ruled out. My husband had vascular dementia, and when tested for it the 1st time, he answered questions did maths amazingly! Until the Doc...
Hello Ian Sad to read your post. I'm not in the same position as you. However when my husband started to get dementia, and eventually went into a nursing home, all but 2 friends stayed in contact. Others avoided me. Luckily have lovely neighbours either said of me,who are still supportive, others cr...