[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
A week ago today DDs and myself sorted hubbys ashes. A very sad time. Cant believe it was a week ago already. 7months since he passed. Im not having so many flashbacks now, although they do rear up unexpectedly.
Thankyou Chris.
Put my mind at ease about it anyway!
Ive no idea, unless its something to do with the forum maintenance? At least its not our own devices. That was my concern
Does anyone else have a php debug warning on new posts?
Rosemary Thank you for that suggestion. The baby is actually my great Grandaughter!! My eldest Grandaughter's Ist baby. I do believe she will tell stories of her beloved grandad. He always comes into conversations one way or another. I certainly feel your pain. Hubby was in the nursing home from Mar...
Hello David
My understanding, and I may be wrong, is the medical staff are checking to see if your grandad indeed has dementia, and if so determine what sort. Several sorts of dementia. Alzheimer's and vascular seem to be the main ones.
I would ask the staff to explain to you what they actually mean.
Evie Sad to hear you are having such a tough time. Definitely get a needs assessment, as advised by others. Strokes can cause aggressive behaviour, especially if the front lobe is affected. Also delirium may be the cause. These things and others definitely checking. I never say lightly about the nee...
All I can add is there should be an equal ratio of both male and female staff, a choice then can be enabled . There isnt, at least in my late husband's nursing home. Rarely male carers. Didn't stay long. My hubby, for a long time, preferred male staff, but if he had his wish, he would have been left...
I agree with Albert. This is a non judgemental forum. Typing errors happen, and when people are anxious and worried, they are quite likely to happen. Martin I think maybe request a meeting with the manager, and state that its not a practical suggestion, as you and the other male carer can not be on ...
My hubby used to confabulate. I found it easier to agree,go along with everything he said, unless it was something awful. Then it was oh dear ,darling, you had your medication late, early and you have been dreaming. He always seemed content with that. As far as repeating, I taught myself to pretend ...