[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
To be honest, I am still struggling with what I want to do. Still can't settle to a book, after being an avid reader. Although have done quite a bit in the house, and have to remind myself of that, and try not to get overwhelmed with what still needs doing. I have low days, but know they will pass. ...
Please do not tell the lovely people on this forum to ' pull yourself together' ! Its offensive and very unhelpful. It's not that easy.
Hi Ian, welcome to the forum
I don't have the answer sadly. Other members may.
Just wanted to say that we don't thing any problem is small. It's affecting your stress levels so not small to you.
Am sure there will be a solution.
My husband died 2years ago 11th May. Was a long goodbye as he had Vascular dementia and other health issues. I went into brain fog, then panic at all that needed to be done. Have coped with lots, although have moments of panic still, when decisions need to be made. It's a time of adjusting for you a...
Hello Patricia Am sad to read your post and the difficult time you are having. My lovely late husband had Vascular dementia and other health issues. Lost him 2 years ago. It's very emotional watching someone you love decline in such a cruel way. Honestly, I feel you will need outside help, even thou...
I had headache for 2 half days with 1st. 2nd nothing really, just a heavy feeling in my arm. A few days later, when the tree pollen was really high, I had some hay fever symptoms, never had before... I truthfully feel was nothing to do with the jab, as hay fever medication helped. Never suffered hay...
Emotional feeling today. DD2 birthday. It hit me a couple of hours ago, how hubby was ecstatic when she was born.
A lovely memory but it hard sometimes unexpectedly!
Frank Yes, hearing and even seeing people that are not there can be a trait of dementia. My lovely husband told me once that his grandad was having a sleep on his bed in the nursing home, so we should talk quietly. He never knew his grandad,, he also heard a baby crying in the opposite room, no baby...
My husband didn't have lack of sleep. Neither was he a man who had depressive tendencies. Sadly he still suffered vascular dementia.