[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Henry's Cat The staff at hubby's nursing home wouldn't help with any exercise he may have needed. He went in after learning to use a walking frame but soon lost capability. Bearing in mind he ha vascular dementia,so it could have been that he forgot how-to use the frame? I will never know. It's some...
Henry's Cat
What an emotional time for you.
I have my fingers firmly crossed that the nursing home will take your Dad back.
I don't wish to cause alarm, however my husbands physio stopped when he went into a nursing home. I asked about it and was told it's not provided. I would advise you to check.
Hi Brendan My late husband had vascular dementia and other health issues. He used to confabulate loads! His Grandad was sleeping on the bed so we must be quiet. He never knew his Grandad. Had just got back from all sorts of places, he was in a nursing home unable to walk. Had been to the club. The l...
Welcome to the forum alfreda. No one judges on this forum. You are welcome to vent and be as honest as you need to be. We all joined in times of crisis. You say you are healthy which is good. However you have had one stress related heart attack. In my very humble opinion I feel you could be in dange...
Hi Chris Welcome to the forum My lovely husband suffered strokes with vascular dementia and other health issues. I learned not to argue with him, as I was the one who was heartbroken, he seemed to forget that we had quarrelled! I walked away, took deep breaths, then suggested we had a cup of tea. He...
Country Fry
Signed.
My friend can only pay by cash.
If you have virgin TV it's 103 and will be on catch up or demand.
ITV 3.
I say which side is something on. Suppose we should say which channel ! :lol: