[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
UPDATE: Thank you everyone for your support. I will be looking back for a union to help with future issues. I spoke to my mum about it all and we called HR together and after being on the phone for a very long time with a women who had no idea what she was doing and kept asking me questions about if...
UPDATE: I have called head office and to be honest they don't seem like they know what to do. They said that this sort of thing is handled by each store differently and not as a whole company. They also said that my case is "unique"... I don't think it is unique at all, there are many carers who als...
I have been a carer since I was a child and about 2 and a half years ago I started getting carers allowance. I also started work 3years ago and have never had a problem like this before... I work one day a week and I had an agreement with my manager that because I'm a carer I didn't have to go to st...