[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi. I dont post on here very often but I came across this through twitter and thought it might be of interest to anyone it may affect. http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/archive/ ... ref=twtrec
Good morning everyone. It is certainly a beautiful morning here in Birmingham. The sun is shining and I have managed to have a lazy few minutes with a cup of coffee and biscuits while hubby is having his morning nap.
Hi Rosie B its a really difficult one when you have to combine mobility problems with declining mental powers. You are lucky having an ot who listens to me- ours will at the moment only listen to him and in fact expressed the opinion that carers were often more trouble and more demanding than the p...
i know how you feel. Today we had a few pieces of equipment delivered to help with toilet and bathing hubby. He just said "What have they sent this for? I dont need this stuff" I told him the Ot had sent it to help make life a little bit easier and his reponse was " I dont need help Ive got you to ...
<t>I was also worried about the social worker originally but when I did agree to her coming she was very good and though I did not feel everything she offered would be acceptable to hubby at the moment as he refuses to accept help and gets very agitated, she has given me alot of options and put me i...
<t>i know how you feel. Today we had a few pieces of equipment delivered to help with toilet and bathing hubby. He just said "What have they sent this for? I dont need this stuff" I told him the Ot had sent it to help make life a little bit easier and his reponse was " I dont need help Ive got you t...
Thanks again I will come back tomorrow. Hubby gets agitated at 10 he knows its tablet and bedtime.
Thanks to you both I do usually cope and just needed to have a bit of a grumble. I will get in touch with the electric company tomorrow. Its nice to chat to someone sometimes.
<t>Hi. My name is Rosie. I am new to the forums and look after my husband . Originally diagnosed with cancer which he is clear of now, he has had a lot of health problems since and now is being assessed for working age dementia. I come here today after having a bad day. I have been notified my elect...