[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everybody for this useful advice.
JaneA
<t>Hi bowlingbun, thanks for replying so quickly.<br/> <br/> My line manager hasn't actually dismissed me, and when I asked her what she would do in my situation she said she couldn't tell me; "it has to be your decision". But I think that strongly hinting that I shouldn't be doing the job and tryin...
<t>Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with a difficult line manager at work? My line manager said that the "job wasn't working" because other members of staff had to cover my work when I was on Carer's Leave and asked me how the organisation was supposed to cope with my absences. I have only...
<t>Caring crept up on me, as it does with many people, I suspect. I have three siblings who are all willing to help, but the nearest lives half a day's journey away and the others live a day's journey away. I hadn't heard of the Minute of Agreement before so I might ask the solicitor about this. I k...
<t>Thanks to everyone for your replies and for welcoming me ro the <br/> Forum. It's good to know that there's support out there. We unfortunately cannot apply for Power of Attorney for my Mum, as the solicitor requires a form signed by her G.P. to say that is capable of giving her consent to POA, b...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I care for my elderly parents, who both have mobility and other health problems. We are applying for Power of Attorney for my Dad but have been told we'll have to arrange Guardianship for my Mum because of her memory problems. She used to have an excellent memory and doesn't realise...