[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi bethen My mom had horrific hallucinations she was terrified most of the day, talked to people that I couldn't see, it came at its worst when she thought the people she could see were in her bed, on her chair in tv room (my lounge) so she wouldn't go to bed wouldn't come and watch tv as there was ...
Just as much as you can love then ask for help, it's out there and look after yourself it's a long haul, but I treasure every time she knows me or even looks at me or speaks to me, she's in there somewhere my lovely mom, you're to
My 2nd post a follow up to March when I thought of mom living with me. Moved in April (oh my God has it Only been a month) How stupid,nieave,blinkered looking back, now I'm treading water everyday, I'm achieving nothing, oubt if I'm helping mom either, she has Lewy Dementia and the hallucinations th...
Ok so another change to my thoughts for helping mom, I have to have her with me, I'm afraid she will hurt herself,I worry at night, I feel she is becoming isolated , I'm going to crash my car dashing to her aid. Will I have to ask permission from council housing dept? Can I get financial help with m...