[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Our Press released World Down Syndrome Day 2017 On Saturday the 1st of April UPSIDEOFDOWN a local support group for Parents and carers of children and Youngsters with Down Syndrome organised a celebration day to mark World Down Syndrome Day 2017 which is celebrated every year around the world on the...
http://www.communitycare.co.uk/2017/03/ ... -2017-0308

This is to me a form of bringing back institutionalisation through the back door
Please see attached poster. forward and spread the word.thanks
Volunteer required to provide administration support to a parent support group for children with Downs syndrome. Group based in East London.
For contact details visit our website at
www.upsideofdowns.org.uk
thank you
Hi thanks for this info. very useful
<t>Hi Friends<br/> <br/> Is there anyone that can tell me more about this condition. is there a national suport group for this condition. <br/> can children with this condition have a good life or what type of life can they have.<br/> i am asking this question because one of my friend has just come ...
<t>Hi Friends<br/> <br/> Is there anyone that can tell me more about this condition. is there a national suport group for this condition. <br/> can children with this condition have a good life or what type of life can they have.<br/> i am asking this question because one of my friend has just come ...