[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thankyou all very much for ur advice I think the doctor needs to visit her at home and do an assessment
My MIL fell today and she didn't bother ringing us I think when I see the doctor next week I will say what's been happening and that she is getting worse and see what the doctor says about it all
<t>My mother-in-law is 79 she Is very frail she can hardly walk she is refusing everything the doctors told her that she has to have a MRI scan on her back and she is refusing to do that she is also very prone to falling and I've told her she needs a zimmer frame for her balance but oh no she says s...
<t>She doesn't want to have a scan as she is afraid of the machine she calls it a tin can she has told the doctor point blankly that she doesn't want this scan the doctor gave her pain killers for her leg as she is in pain every day with it since January but I don't know if she is taking them I know...
<t>I need advice on a very stubborn mother in law who is 79 yrs old and very frail both me and my husband look after every day she can hardly do things for herself apart from washing herself and getting dressed she has meals on wheels we make her sandwhiches clean shopping basically everything she c...
I'm glad I'm not on my own and that there are people out there who care
Both me and my husband are both looking after my husbands mum my 2 teenagers well they are just teenagers lazy etc and my daughter goes to a special needs school so it's just me and my husband looking after mum she gets meals on wheels everyday which Is a great help
<t>My name is ann-marie I live in the bristol area I look after my daughter lizzie who is 9 and she has learning difficulties and my 79 yr old mother-in-law who is very frail and can hardly walk plus I work part time I just feel I'm juggling all the time and I have no time for myself as I'm running ...