[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I put a complaint in to social services...no response. Looked into care homes which are suitable, but unable to fund this ourselves. As on benefits and no savings or own property etc. The hospital have sent him home by taxi with a care package in place. Asked for bed rails twice, still waiting for t...
My husband has secondary progressive MS. He is fully wheelchair bound, and apart from the basics such as feeding himself (which he struggles with now) and drinking etc. He is fully dependent. He is not talkative, and his cognition is very poor.He is currently in hospital following another uti. Due t...
I've been carer to my partner for a year, round the clock as he is unable to do anything for himself, also never really engages in conversation, just watches the same TV programme over and over again. My sons dad died in May, very suddenly, my sons are 21 and 10. So trying to support them too. Since...