[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hiya if you need to chat or ask for advice,,, im allways here....

My husband robert also has neurofibromatosis type 2. as well as kidney failure, which is on kidney dialysis 3 time a week,
would be lovelly to chat with anyone
tracie x Image
Hiya i did not just want to read and run.... if you ever need someone to chat to im allways here.... Image
Thank you very much for everyones kind replys..... Image
i feel i just have to get this off my chest as it eating away at me....... sorry if i go on a bit........ http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_sad.gif im a full time carer for my partner who is 44 years old.. im 41 years old.... my partner at the moment is really poorly, with his kidney dialysis a...
<t>Hiya me again, sorry been really busy last few months, my partner has been in and out of hospitail for different opps so ive had alot on my plate.....<br/> <br/> at the moment i feel really lonely as my partner is really unwell and can see me very well, his eyes are getting worse... so i feel lik...
Hiya everyone
Im a carer to my partner(soon to be my hubby)
im from the milton keynes area, we have 6 children between us....
would love to be able to chat and make friends