[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
All I no is that the end checkouts are reserved for disabled customers,only found out as the manager approached us after we had fought our way round the curvy line and told us, we both missed the disabled sign suspended from the ceiling lol friend works for customer services in a department store so...
<t>There was a family living in my mums street that made it their business to make everyone else utterly miserable. My sister suffered at their mercy for 8 years before anyone took us seriously (She was removed from her junior school, home schooled for a year and then put into another mainstream sch...
Welcome http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif My sister (who isn't autistic but has other disabilities) has a pink card issued by Bristol City Council that either lets her in free or a carer, dead handy as I am only a student (so I get NUS discount too... double result) but still find it har...
When I first applied for mum to get DLA we were only granted low rate care so I went to CAB, they were brilliant, they reviewed the forms, helped us appeal, contacted all the right people involved in mums care (Doctors, OT, consultants etc) and got us to the tribunal. It does seem long but remember ...
Thanks everyone http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif It actually felt better today knowing that I can talk about how I feel and not sound like i'm really selfish and that there are people around that are probably feeling the same. Anyway, supposed to be at college today but after reading so...
Hi all, I have been caring for my mum for a few years now. Amongst many other things her main problem is Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am the eldest of 3 daughters (30) and the youngest is 15 and also disabled. I study part time, work a placement and also volunteer with a childrens charity 2 nights a week...