[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Jenny, I appreciated the time you have taken to write that detailed reply. What I ideally need from the NHS is short term help to make me able to face the public without being physically nervous the second I leave the home. Severe Social anxiety is the key issue behind this and while it is re...
Thanks for sharing your experience and i'm sorry to hear that happened to your husband. I do totally agree with nothing bringing my mum back and understand what you are saying. It is true that what's done is done but let's say it was negligence, it's not just an action of the past but it's an action...
Thanks all for the kind words. Sorry to everyone else who has lost a loved one. Half the problem with things in my life is due to a direct encounter with the NHS. Long before alcohol became a coping mechanism I went to GP's and said about my mental health concerns. However was told it's nothing. Aft...
Well, the worst thing ever has happened. My mum passed away at just 53 a few weeks ago. Now, as i'm experiencing, i'm on my own with nothing. I suffered with severe social anxiety and depression for too many years and I cared for mum voluntarily because quite simply at multiple GP surgeries, I was f...