<t>Mam sadly gave up her life on 26 August, following 9 days of the best hospital care she has ever had.<br/> <br/> Unfortunately I'm left like a hamster on a wheel - running like the clappers and getting no-where fast.<br/> <br/> First of all I never knew you had to pay a sizeable deposit (£900 - £...
I really hope you get what you want - putting him is a secure unit may add to his distress, not relieve them.
<t>Joint bronze -<br/> We'll come and visit ....<br/> I'll phone you ...<br/> Well tonight I've been told Mam'll last only about another 72 hours so it's too damned late and you needn't think you can swan up to the funeral for a free chow-down now she's no longer here! You've had 9 years to visit or...
<t>I know I'm getting more depressed by the day with all the cuts. Universal benefit, bedroom tax, so-called professionals who make appointments and never turn up or call at their own convenience, so that I'm a virtual prisoner in my own home (district nurse calls on Saturday or Sunday every three m...
<t>Just found this thread and soooo agree with it! My earnings dropped by half but expenditure seemed to go up! I'm sick of the first question any of the professionals ask "Does your mother get Attendance Allowance?" when I say yes you can see the £ sign come up in their eyes. AA is seen as some sor...
<t>We've been recategorised from a 2 bed to 3 bed - third "bedroom" is 5'6" by 6'6" - not allowing for the radiator - smaller than a cell in HMP!<br/> <br/> So do we down-size - or find at least £10.92 a week extra. We have lived here 41 years. There are insufficient 2 bedroom properties, especially...
<t>This "saving all their lives" is a load of bull. Mam and I had saved! Then following her stroke it was wait 9 months for a chairlift to be installed while Mam was pushed from pillar to post, or pay for it yourself. So no question as to which option we took. Then it was - oh we don't provide that,...
Fairymagic, I feel so sorry for you! It makes you wonder why there are professionals. Pity your daughter can't give more help - without complaining!!!!

{{{Hugs}}}
<t>I joined a couple of forums - this one and a craft one. Then I can join in when it's convenient. The only problem is often my convenient time is not always everyone else's such as at 4 in the morning. It also means I don't have to make promises I can't always fulfil.<br/> <br/> If there weren't t...
{{Hugs}} Ladybird.

Had a bubble this afternoon. Think I was feeling sorry for myself. Normal service should return as soon as possible.